The key to security is Having skilled and committed staff in the work, which GS Security Guard Co., Ltd. Pays attention to every step of recruitment and selection of suitable personnel under the law stipulated in the Security Business Act, Por. Fri 2015 to train to have knowledge The understanding and skills required to ensure that the employer is serviced by the most experienced in the field of security.
A licensed security guard must have the qualifications and must not have the following prohibited characteristics.
- Have Thai nationality
- Are at least 18 years old
- Completion of compulsory education according to the Compulsory Education Law.
- Obtain a certificate that you have passed the security training course from the Amorn Training Center, certified by the Central Registrar.
- Is alcoholism or a harmful drug addiction? It is a contagious disease prescribed by the committee.
- Being insane or mentally unstable Incompetent or quasi-incompetent person
- Being a person who has been sentenced to a final sentence of imprisonment for life and physical offenses, property or sex offenses, under the Criminal Code. Offenses under the gambling law or offenses related to drugs Except for an offense committed by negligence or a petty offense or has been acquitted for at least three years prior to the date of application for a license and is not a sex offense under the Penal Code
- The security guard license has been revoked less than two years from the date of submission of the license application for a licensed security guard.